Small rope fastening applications also need secure grips. The IronGrip BG-S Wire Clip’s unique construction utilizes the fastening torque force in a more intelligent way. The clip is as easy or easier to mount as any other clip but the grip efficiency is essentially higher.
Tensile testing shows that IronGrip Wire Clips withstands two times the load level compared with other flat clips on the market. IronGrip Wire Clips are used and found wherever steel wires are used to stabilize or hang: in- and outdoor decoration suspension, construction sites, sailing yachts, gymnasiums and many more. The BG-S’ unique construction makes the fastening safe without damaging the wire. The high quality in material and surface treatment ensures that the Wire Clip performs in a secure way year after year. Can also be re-used with intact security.
Some of the benefits with the BG-S are:
- One clip is good for stays and braces
- Two clips makes the fixation approved for dynamic lifting
- Tested and approved for lifting with modern wire ropes (?1960 N/mm2)
- Efficiency above 90% of MBL of the wire
- KTL e-coating give better corrosion resistance than electro-galvanization and is better for the environment
- Stainless steel (AISI 316) is available for demanding environments
The IronGrip Wire Clips are approved for lifting applications for up to 5 mm ropes/wires.
You will find product presentation and mounting instructions for download here.